Time & Location
Sep 13, 2020, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Blank Space, Storgata 32, 0184 Oslo, Norway
About the Event
We are continuing to explore watercolor fundamentals and our next topic is layering. This technique is sometimes called "glazing". It gives a lot of control (yes, with watercolor!) and allows gradually deepen colors and values. Which is great for shading i.e. realistic painting.
For this class, we will limit our color palette to shades of blue and create a beautiful and mysterious landscape with mountains in the fog. The class is perfect for beginners and will be interesting for those who already have some experience with the medium. All art supplies will be provided. We use extra-fine White Nights watercolor paint and Saunders Waterford 100% cotton paper.
The class is limited to 8 people. Registration is required!
Due to the global corona outbreak, we are taking precautions to reduce any contagion and to keep our audiences safe!
When at our location in person, please be aware of the following rules:
- Maintain a minimum 1-meter distance to all other persons. This may mean a slightly less "hands-on" teaching experience. - Please wash your hands when you arrive at the facility, and wash them before eating any food.
- We will no longer be able to provide any coffee or tea at events, and encourage you to bring your own.
- Only participants who have RSVPd beforehand are able to attend. This helps us keep control of having a safe number of people in our location at one time.
- If you feel sick please stay at home. Your ticket will be fully refunded.
- All shared materials (such as scissors or rulers) will be disinfected before each class. However, if you have any yourself you would like to bring then we encourage you to bring your own materials if possible.
- Ticket type
Non-MembersPriceNOK 350.00Sold Out
- Ticket type
This ticket is reserved for Blank Space members - sign up here! www.patreon.com/blankspaceosloPriceNOK 250.00Sold Out
This event is sold out